Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: getting ready for Fla

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    will be leaving on the 18th.. will be away from the boards for a couple of weeks after the 18th...Lefty will be the sole survivor LOL...unless he is too busy getting settled in Canada...so everyone keep things running for us....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    .i777dg

    I thought that while you were away, I would try to attract the
    A-List crowd, so I bought a velvet rope and hired a doorman.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I leave the 28th. I think I'll be back here the second weekend of January. Our lounge will take care of itself in that time.

    I hope.

    Maybe we can get someone to become yet another co-moderator? We can do that, right?

  4. #4
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    I'll leave a post every other day while ya'll away and I am sure that rOgEr will do the same*S*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay!

    *Clapping*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok Lt..add a couple of co-moderators...that'll be fun

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, but who? Who can carry such an awesome responsibility? Who is worthy enough to be another Chosen One? For whom will this eternal burden not be too heavy? Who will...

    Bored now.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I picked Belle...she's crazy enough to be worthy...now you pick....

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ehm... I'm not good at picking people. It feels like favoring someone over someone else. And it is. And of course you always pick people over others. But it's not nice to come out and simply say it. That's so... Dutch. I'd rather be nice to people I don't even like because it's the polite thing. You know... Like Americans do.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh for gosh sakes....your not running for election pick someone......(no lobbiest allowed at this time)..time is running out [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •